1) Forge a tang onto a piece of steel of holding in the vise
2) I began by marking out the outside of the cylender in thirds and hacksawing the guidemarks. I then angle ground the groove deeper.
3) mark a center mark across fom the slot. This will be the top of the blades.
After marking scribe
4) Make angled cuts with angle grinders and mill edged files to work the side grooves down.
5) once you have worked the blades down to about a dime thickness slow the heck down! Switch over to finer grits.
6) Bring the edge down to almost the final edge.
7) Drop down the center